26 June 2012

Live by the Sea, Die by the Sea

Dear Dr. Bones,

The pol who proposes to live by kiddiegames ought not to be amazed or indignant to find himself dying like this

OBAMA: I just want to say, uhhh, "Thank you for Youkilis."

BOSTONIANS: (groans and boos)

OBAMA: Ummm..,.

BOSTONIANS: (boos)

OBAMA: I'm just saying, he's gonna have change the color of his socks.

BOSTONIANS: (boos mixed with laughter)

OBAMA: Ha-ha-ha-ha!

BOSTONIANS: (boos)

OBAMA: I didn't think I'd get any boos outta here, but...

BOSTONIANS: (laughter)

OBAMA: I guess I shouldn'ta --

BOSTONIANS: (boos)

OBAMA: I should not have brought up baseball!

BOSTONIANS: (boos)

OBAMA: I understand!

BOSTONIANS: (boos)

OBAMA: My mistake!

RUSH: Even in Massachusetts, they choose the Red Sox over Obama. Over Kardashian.

from time to time.

Not altogether trivially, Paddy and Eye notice with utterly unexpected pleasure that over chez Limbaugh where that came from, transcripts are available to all comers gratis, whereas the prose-challenged are, most uncharitably, profiteered off of.

Exactly what is goin' on,  only the dittobrained know for sure.  Probably not many even of them.

One possible guess, though, is that the Witch Doctor of Democracy wants all non-backwater print media to abound in stories about Himself, an’ accordin’ly makes it easy for them to get their daily dose of Rio Limbaugh tripe an' bile.  Even if the mainstream monsters are prepping for is itself a <A HREF="http://j.mp/Nyvrs3">son et lumière</A> shebang,



 they would, we assume, want hard copy to work from.

Let us know, sir, if the Muses and yourself can think of a better explanation.

Happy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment